Wednesday, August 19, 2009

VIDEO: You Broke Up! Now What?


Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri


Hey Goddess,


I love this~ every week Tina Tobin at LuvEmOrLeaveEm.com assigns us an advice question so that YOU can learn from my, um, I mean our mistakes!! LOL

This week, HOW TO HANDLE A BREAK UP!!




Abiola of PlanetAbiola.com says...



Nando of Nandoism.com says...



Tina of LuvEmOrLeaveEm.com says...



Mwah! You're still fabulous.


Hit me up @abiolatv on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, blackplanet, or PlanetAbiola.com. Buy my novel DARE by Abiola Abrams wherever you buy books.

Have a great day being you~ despite the haters!

Velvet cupcakes & tiara kisses,


Abiola

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...