Thursday, June 04, 2009

Is Going To Jail The "Hot" Thing To Do?

Hey Cupcakes,

It's Think About It Thursday...

I recently have been dealing with a family member going through the system, but I'll share that with you on another Thursday. Today I discuss youth in prison and the prison industrial complex with artist activist Damali Abrams, who also happens to be my revolutionary sister. You saw her afro float by for a sec on VH1's Tough Love. Watch!

OH - And don't leave me by my lonesome- leave me a COMMENT.




Some people won't like you no matter what so just be your crazy, cool, weird self & give the haters something to talk about!

--

Thanks for hanging with your girl. You know me as Abiola Abrams, Miss Picky on VH1's Tough Love, the former host of BET's The Best Short Films, the author of Dare, and the host of The Planet Abiola Show online.

Follow me on TWITTER.com/abiolatv, FLICKR.com/abiolatv, abiolatv.TUMBLR.com, YOUTUBE.com/planetabiola and find secret goodies at www.planetabiola.com.


Sexy Potatoes Recipe With Abiola and the Get Em Girls

Can Cooking Get Or Keep A Man?

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...