Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mother's Day Limerick Writing Contest with Money Prizes

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here. My apologies! I hope to be better about posting in the future.

I wanted to let you know I'm running a Mother's Day limerick writing contest over at one of my blogs. (Yes, I'm insane enough to have both a humor blog and a political humor blog.)

I sure hope some of you will consider entering. There's no entry fee and I'm offering money prizes.

Here's my Mother's Day limerick contest announcement post.

I hope to see some of you there. Thanks!

Mad Kane

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...