Tuesday, February 14, 2006

you know i love all of web 2.0...

but i can totally not get into CoComment. I don't want another aggregation site. I don't even want to remember what I say half the time. I like having said it.

I want to make my rounds to my special places, the blogs i love. I want to forget where I commented and then remember in a flash when I hit the page, or run into myself again by surprise and go: "oooogoodie--I remember commenting on this--let's see what's up." I want to be suprised to see three people said after me. I want to find it when I find it.

I want the web to remain mostly accidental.






Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...