Sunday, March 10, 2002

Denise skinned her blog!

Denise's blog has a new look thanks to blogskins. Awesome--you can click the colors up at the top to put the color *you* want on the blog while you're reading it. So how hard was it Denise? Anyone else playing with blogskins or other blogger.com-friendly redesigns? allied needs a face lift.

I think we may take Jenna to see Peter Pan today. Funny, I don't have any recollection of that movie from my childhood. When did it come out? I know it has to do with a rather feminine boy who wishes never to grow up. And I think he flies, Right? But other than that, I'm cluless. Nonetheless, it's about the only "G" rated movie out right now, and popcorn's popcorn after all.

I didn't sleep much last night. Issues with the extended family--mom in particular--are not getting better, maybe worse. How did life get so complicated? I need to make some money so I can get some more self-help books. Any recommendations?

I'll blog later, after I snoop around and see what's up in blogland. Post on sisters.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...