Wednesday, February 27, 2002

You can't imagine how delighted I am to see that you are doing this! Thank you so much for taking the initiative. As a techie dumbass I don't know codes from colds -- which is why my blog is so minimalist -- so I can't help you there. And I haven't read Cixous' book, but after I finish with my taxes (which I hope will be today), I'l check out your blogstuff about it. Rock on, sister!

And I couldn't help but notice the contrast between the creativity metaphor with which you identified (your quote from Cixous) and the more violent-feeling metaphors that the guys explored not too long ago. Ah, I feel like I finally found my true home in blogdom.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...