Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is Cyber Sex Cheating?




Hey Cupcakes,

This should be fun! Once a week I'll be giving you the chance to watch a reader advice question answered by 4 different writers and personalities. Today-- is cybersex cheating?

I'm no expert in Cyber Sex... Only atrocious dating! Just kidding. But maybe if this is something your man or woman is into, maybe you can be into it together. Hmmm. And would it have killed me to brush my hair?! lol... Check it out...

Abiola from PlanetAbiola.com Answers



Author Maryann Reid of Marry Your Baby Daddy Answers


Tina from LoveEmOrLeaveEm.com Answers



Sarah of NoRicksAllowed.com Answers






What do you think? Don't leave me by my lonesome, leave a comment...

------

Abiola Abrams is the author of Dare, host of TV shows like BET's The Best Shorts, and "Miss Picky" from VH1's romantic comedy reality dating series Tough Love.

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

I love those YouTube videos. I'm feeling a little guilty because I'm kind of a big flirt. I hope all of you will check out my blogs and my, (Mister Panty Buns) YouTube channel and tell me whether you think that's like cyber cheating.

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...