Thursday, February 28, 2002

Peachy Keen Transglobal Pillow Fight

Mme Britney Might I, respectfully, recommend a Fast Acting Antidote to your girlish woes?
Excise, so to speak, the Middle Man. Transcurse the torpor of the prong, baby doll, and emerge as a Muff Diva. It's cleaner, more efficient and, I venture, a more cost effective solution when compared to similar services currently provisioned by Gent V 2.3.1.
Value Adds, such as apparel swapping, cognate desires to view drear entertainments a la Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistlestop Cafe and/or A Very Brady Christmas at Certain - and often simultaneous - Times Of The Month AND, significantly, (ahem) Climax Timeliness all augment the appeal of this end-to-end, multiport solution.

1 comment:

dghnfgj said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there. When you need someone to hold your hand, I'll be there. When you need someone to wipe your tears, guess what? I'll be there. William Shakespeare