Thursday, February 28, 2002

The Ladies Have Their Day

Good morning, and with that, I track our day one success--from nowheresville to number six on daypop in 24 hours. Balls!

I'm excited, Helen. I had no idea you had a blog--where have I been? Some vintage Razer going on over there--I added you to the sister roll. Now, I must go check out the noise among the blogs before I rush off and take our darling daughter, Baby Blogger to her ballet class. Yes, over achieving, generally anxious, usually funny girl bloggers like me do take their female offspring to ballet. And sometimes we cry as we watch them stumble and jiggle around the room in their little pink ballet shoes, like a baby swan just learning how to be beautiful.

This must be one of the things Ms. Razer hates.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...