Friday, June 05, 2009

Young Lloyd & Abiola: The Tough Love Interview

Hey Cupcakes,

It's Flashback Friday...

One of my favorite interviews last summer was with Young Lloyd. We talked about his collaborations with Lil Wayne, his album and even got him to sing. Lord have us mercy! Wink-wink. Check it out.

OH - And don't leave me by my lonesome- leave me a COMMENT.





Some people won't like you no matter what so just be your crazy, cool, weird self & give the haters something to talk about!

--

Thanks for hanging with your girl. You know me as Abiola Abrams, Miss Picky on VH1's Tough Love, the former host of BET's The Best Short Films, the author of Dare, and the host of The Planet Abiola Show online.

Follow me on TWITTER.com/abiolatv, FLICKR.com/abiolatv, abiolatv.TUMBLR.com, YOUTUBE.com/planetabiola and find secret goodies at www.planetabiola.com.

Is Going to Jail the "Hot" Thing to Do?

Can Cooking Get or Keep a Man?

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...