Sunday, April 24, 2005

What would you want high school kids to know about blogging.

I've been invited to be the "blogger" on a panel at a youth leadership conference. I don't have all the details yet, but I'm pretty sure that the whole panel will not be about blogging. Blogging will be one area represented. And I'm doing the representing. And so I'm wondering what would you want young bloggers and/or young potential bloggers to be aware of if they want to use their blogs to "make a difference" in the larger world. The audience will be kids who want to be leaders in the future.

Do you have your own "ethics" for determining what you blog and what you don't? Do you think there should be some regulations that determine what people blog? Have you ever gotten in trouble for something you blogged?

What I'd like to do is encourage the kids to try blogging, but to do so aware of the risks and pitfalls as well as the fun and benefits. What advice would you give them.

I will keep checking back here, so if you're so inclined, leave a comment or post something on our own weblog and put the link in a comment. I'd like to be able to reflect more than my own personal opinions when I open my big mouth on the panel.

In advance, thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sekarang banyak sekali kita jumpai di google artikel tentang Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan , dari yang secara tradisional maupun dengan cara modern atau minum Obat Aborsi . Dan banyak juga toko online yang jual Obat Penggugur Kandungan dengan berbagai paket 1,2,3,4 bulan
Jika Anda Ingin Mencari Obat Untuk Menggugukan Kandungan Anda, Silahkan Anda Berkunjung Ke Website Klinik Abdi Di http://klinikabdi.com

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...