Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hey, Can you say Abu Grahib?

washingtonpost.com - Presidential Debate Between President Bush and Sen. John F. Kerry:
"KERRY: Well, first of all, I appreciate enormously the personal comments the president just made. And I share them with him. I think only if you're doing this -- and he's done it more than I have in terms of the presidency -- can you begin to get a sense of what it means to your families. And it's tough. And so I acknowledge that his daughters -- I've watched them. 

I've chuckled a few times at some of their comments. 

(LAUGHTER)
And...

BUSH: I'm trying to put a leash on them.

(LAUGHTER)

KERRY: Well, I know. I've learned not to do that."


Do we really want to be talking about leashes for our grown daughters in the after-math of Abu Grahib? That's just creepy, George.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...