Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm the Antichrist, apparently

When I left work at the end of the day Friday, I got a little reminder of what a multitudinous milieu of attitudes and thought processes we're living in. I walked across the parking lot to my car, and when I got close saw a frozen gob of spit on one of my windows. No mistaking it. I couldn't see any other frozen substances of any kind on my car; just this one loogie, hocked across one of the back windows on the driver's side. That's the spot where I have fastened, on the inside of the window, a fairly innocuous pro-choice bumper sticker. Hmmm. Coincidence or conspiracy?
A quick check of the window on the other side of the car, the window that displays the sign commenting on the war in Iraq, showed spotless, clear glass, so I assume that the person who left the iced-up editorial comment is a one-issue expectorator. Tsk. That must get pretty boring.
As usual, I'm left to reflect: is this a great country, or what?! Seriously. Freedom of expression. Freedom of expectoration. Goddess Bless America!

Tild

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...