Monday, February 24, 2003

Hello, goils...
My name is natalie, i'm a mom and a journalist, and my blog is All Facts and Opinions, a compendium of progressive news, opinionizing, protest music, the occasional recipe, and near-continual bird-flipping at the US government. Being new here, I wondered how best to say hello. My mom suggested offering trinkets. Feel free to keep, use, print out, slap on a web site, what-have-you:

© 2003, Grateful Dread Design; all rights reserved. feel free to post and share

© 2003, Grateful Dread Design; all rights reserved. feel free to post and share


Hi Betsy. In answer to your question, when dealing with "who am i," I tend to focus on the vocational and avocational as they are applicable to the theme of my site. That way you can decide how much of your personal (avocational?) info you wish to make available to the entire world. Just one solution... hope it helps.

I love all this pro-peace stuff! Blog Sisters looks to be very activist, which is WAY cool...

So glad to meet you all!

natalie r. davis
the armchair activist
all facts & opinions

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...