They are a disappearing breed and now we know why!
This site promises you (if you are a nice guy, of course) to help you break free from this syndrome.
"No More Mr. Nice Guy! presents a proven plan to help passively pleasing men stop seeking approval and start getting what they want in love and life," is the promise on this page.
And who qualifies as a nice guy? Some of the characteristics:
- Nice guys seek the approval of others.
- Nice guys try to hide their perceived flaws and mistakes.
- Nice guys put other people's needs and wants before their own.
- Nice guys sacrifice their personal power and often play the role of a victim.
- Nice guys tend to be disconnected from other men and from their own masculine energy.
- Nice guys co-create relationships that are less than satisfying.
- Nice guys create situations in which they do not have very much good sex.
- Nice guys frequently fail to live up their full potential.
Dr Robert Glover is the not very nice man behind all the mischief!
The bottom line: A man cannot be 'nice' and have what he wants in love, life and sex!
Unbelievable, but true! Check it out and tell us what you think.