Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Three Months Young and We Are Kicking Some Ass

Can I just stop here for a minute. Okay. good. You know what? Blog Sisters just passed its three-month anniversary May 24, and that means I get to take a second to say holy cow. Look at the ground we've covered as a collective group of women's voices. Look at what this place has become. I am so thrilled and honored to be among the voices who have made this blog their second home.

Elaine and I must have received four requests from women looking to join over the last week--it's like that most weeks. We're growing and learning and reading and talking, and it is just the most wonderous thing to me. I can't believe I actually woke up with an idea in the middle of the night that WORKED! And, dear President Elaine, I couldn't do it without ya. Anyone who hasn't read Frank Paynter's interview with Elaine (details two posts down), should get over there and see what makes this Lady tick.

So that's all. I just had a little tear in my eye (that wasn't related to my sinus infection) and had to share. Kiss kiss ladies!

-jeneane

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...