Saturday, May 04, 2002

If I had a day all to myself

I think I would do a blog-a-thon, a marathon blogging session to see how much could come spilling out of my head in a 24 hour writing frenzy. But I don't. Have a day to myself, that is. And that's okay. Because having a darling 4 year old is much more important and rewarding. Still. So much sitting back in my spinal chord that needs to freeflow to the front of my ever-shrinking brain. I got a headache with it sitting where it is. But that's how it is. Personality split three ways, maybe more. The job of mother.

Off to see E.T now.

'kay. bye.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...