Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Well, Denise, I Iinked over to Escape Velocity and I couldn't wait to escape the verbosity. I ordered Locke's Bombast book because I felt I should at least give him a chance, based on Jeneane's review (which I would link to if I could find it on her blog but I couldn't). Now I'm going to order Cixous', and you can bet on which one I'll read first.

I'm hoping that my daughter, Melissa Volker, will be able to join this sisterblog. She started a blog on 9/11 but hasn't followed through-- mostly because she's now pregnant, nauseaous, and can't sit at the computer for very long at all. However, when she's up to it, I hope we will welcome her. (I'm wondering if that would make us the Blogging Family of the Year? Are there other parent-son-daughter bloggers out there?)

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...