Wednesday, February 27, 2002

A past EGR send that danced with Cixous ("Escape Velocity") (well, there you go, my first link's to one of them) taxed my cultural hesitancy to within an inch of its sorry existence. And Jeneane's writings on the subject were equally intriguing. So I guess I really will have to read the books. That is, if someone will provide the pronunciation to sooth my sense of craven cretin-hood ... ("six-oos?").

Hi! What a good idea. Thanks, again, Jeneane for your boundless initiative!

A Blogger discussion post looks like it provides the title code for the template and an example of how to place it.

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...