Thursday, February 28, 2002

men free, ad neutered

hey, hey, the ad is gone, la la la la la la la.

In other news, those who've asked to join this afternoon, please know I am working to add you as quickly as possible, even at the expense of my day job, which I have nearly forgotten I have. (Don't fire me if you find this, Boss man, it's a J-O-K-E.) I'll catch up this evening. Anyone who might ask to join in the a.m., be patient--I actually have to go to a client meeting for that job I have. That job I love. That job I would really hate to lose.

We are now number 3 on Daypop!


No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...