Thursday, February 28, 2002

Blogging Dangerously, III

Add Frank Paynter and Sandhill Trek to the honorable mentioners of Blog Sisters. Frank was even kind enought to blog our theme song. (I'd add the permalink, but Frank seems to be experiencing the same archive glitch that I am - yet another thing I do not have time to look into at the moment.) Anyway, Frank was kind enough to remind me about the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which is engaged in a "Blue Ribbon Campaign" for online free speech. Whatever that may mean. What I'm hoping it may mean is enthusiasm and legal support for Heather. Their contact information is here. And I have another attorney referral, this time to Joan Smiles at Sidley, Austin, Brown & Wood, 213.896.6074, formerly of California's Department of Fair Employment and Housing (tell her my partner Stefan Kirchanski referred you if you call).

No comments:

What to do with teenagers when roller skating gets old? SkyZone!

As the mother of a teenage daughter, figuring out activities that give ME a break, are nearby, don't involve computers and cell phones...