Tuesday, May 20, 2003

The Matrix: Reloaded

Did you already watch the movie? I come from Germany, and the movie starts on Thursday over here, but I got the chance to watch it already today.

I see the opinions on this movie vary a lot. There are many who really like it and many who really dislike it. I'm afraid I belong to the group who just dislike the movie. I found the first part of the trilogy THE MATRIX boring already, but the second part was even worse, in my opinion. I can't imagine to watch part three at the end of this year also. But since I'm a fan of movies I guess I will have to force it on me? ;)

I think the reason why I find the movie boring is the sterile way of creation of it. Everything is planned, every move is planned. The fight scenes seem to be choreographed like dances, there is no space left for surprises and improvision. That bores me. No emotions, nothing.

If you'd like to read about the story you can go this way: ABOUT.
To watch the trailer for the movie, links can be found here: TRAILER.

No comments: