Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Why I can't stop thinking about war...

“The likeness of the believers in their mutual love, mercy and compassion is that of the body; if one part of it complains, the rest of the body joins it in staying awake and suffering fever.” - Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

I'm not trying to proselytize, but this just explains why I cannot think of much else, lately. Earlier I saw a picture of a funeral of one of the American soldiers, and his weeping mother looked so devastated. I cannot imagine how she must feel...And just now, I have just seen the most wrenching photos of a destroyed Iraqi family - all dead except for the father who is left to bury and mourn.

I put their funeral photographs here: more pressing issues.

I am crying with each of them.

No comments: