Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Very Funny.

So, some asshole has decided to create this totally "anonymous" incredibly sexist blog in which he pretends to be a real swinging stud talking about sex. Of course, it's the kind of thing that you (as a good little woman) are either supposed to ignore or laugh at (right...because if you don't laugh at sexism, then you have "no sense of humor" and you are one of those "humorless feminists.") The twist is that this site has linked a bunch of sites (including mine) with the hope (I'm assuming) of causing a stir and pissing people off.

Damn right I'm pissed off. I know I can "just not read it" (which I am doing) but the hits from that site to mine cause that site to appear as a link on my blog, so I'm unwillingly sending people there. I don't want to say anything about it on my blog, because I know by the nature of this blog that the people are not going to give a fuck if a bunch of angry women go there to shout them down. I don't want to give them the publicity they are obviously craving by linking to them, either.

So...I guess I'm just venting, but if anyone can think of something to do in retaliation, let me know.

Damnit, you know? Some people are just so fucking annoying.

No comments: