Saturday, March 02, 2002

Nice to be here...

As I've just showered and made myself presentable before I head out to the library this afternoon, I thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Sharon O of wordwhores which I run with my other half who lives as far away as humanly possible in the contiguous United States. I'm a single mom, I just started my MLS this semester, and I substitute teach whenever and wherever they need me. I write, paint, and try desperately to exist in peace with those around me.

I was a bit ... ummm ... reticent at first about Blog Sisters. After all, joining a group of such intelligent, literate, passionate women is quite soul-stirring...and intimidating. I will try to provide only insightful posts but you may notice my lurking in the comments a bit until I get my sea legs.

Enjoy your Saturday, Sisters...I appreciate being here.