Sunday, March 03, 2002

Newbie :)
Hello, everyone! I’m a new addition to the team and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and give you a few details about my life.

My name is Christine Thurow and I am a 40-year-old master artist and muse, living in my beautiful home state of Iowa. My expertise is in painting and drawing, and I mentor other artists whenever possible. My high school sweetheart and husband, Jerry, and I have been married for 20 years. We’re childfree and have two completely spoiled rotten, geriatric cats that graciously allow us to live with them.

I’m fairly new to online journaling; I’ve only been at it for about a year. I’ve already started to make some good connections with people, though, and I enjoy that. Some of my favorite things to discuss are art and current trends in the art world, higher education, psychology, spirituality, and sports – especially ice hockey. I am also an advocate for size acceptance in our world and all child protective movements so I’ll usually speak up on those topics whenever the opportunity emerges.

If there is anything else that you would like to know, please feel free to send me an email. The address is located on my personal blog site, which you are cordially invited to view at http://www.infinitepink.blogspot.com.

Ok, that’s all for now. I’ll be watching for a bit and looking for the right time to jump in to the conversation.

No comments: