Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Men....

Ok, I know that blog sisters is not set up to be a place for "men bashing" but....sometimes, you just have to bash. I don't like to be lied to. What person does? Yet, I always seem to find men who lie to get everything they want. They just don't lie to me, they will lie to anyone who has what they want. I am not going to sit here and say that I never lie...I do, but its never to get something. Ok, I'm sorry, but I think I just have this banner on me that only sleezy men can see....not that all men are sleezy. (The ones that I know that are not sleezy are my best friends) I think that is my problem with men. All of the men in my life think of me as "one of the boys." I guess the fact that I am a female that can change a tire and re-bulid her own engine in her truck, means I am not a girly girl. I can be. Its just that I enjoy working with my hands and I am not worried about getting dirty. Oh well...life will go on. I have plenty of time to get in and out of relationships with men. I just need to grow out of my "tom-boy" part of my life...and one day I just might.