Monday, March 04, 2002

Good morning, all. What a way to start my stint here on Blog Sisters -- I got to laugh out loud at Valerie's post yesterday about garden gnomes. The more gnomes, the better, that's what I say. Let the perky little Adams have their Eves, and trip merrily through life in ceramic bliss. It's perfectly obvious that the Eves will soon have their way no matter what, so there just ain't no use resisting 'em.

My name's Esta Jarrett, I'm a twenty-something writer in Richmond, Virginia, and I'm glad to be here with all you inspiring -- and eloquent -- women. Looking forward to being part of things on this much-needed site.

1 comment:

dghnfgj said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold