Sunday, March 31, 2002

Blind dates....

I have only been set up by three people in my life, and for once it has worked. The first two ended up being well...jerks. This one is different. I need to call and thank my pastor for setting me up. Who knew a pastor and his wife would make such a wonderful match maker?? I have never connected with someone like I have with this person. Now, I am not talking marriage any time soon, or even ever...I don't know, but I am happy with a guy for the first time in a long time, which is a good thing.

Now, with my peace said on that, why I am blogging. I was the kind of person who did not think that a blind date could lead anywhere..but hey look at me. Not to mention that my bestfriend has also been set up on a blind date, and is now in a happy relationship. So, now I believe that blind dates are much more than good television.